Indian Startup gets INR 3 crore funding

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
This looked pretty interesting - ThePorter.in is the "uber for logistics" in India, connecting customers with commercial vehicles:

We are addressing low capacity utilization prevalent in this sector (currently 30-35%) and aim to increase it to more than 70%. We cater to two customer segmentation – on-demand (where we have 20% take rate) and scheduled demand, mostly institutional client (take rate – 15%).

They've just received INR 3 crore funding, and it looks like they are in talks for further funding.

Yes i got to know about Theporter.in via Dngeek.com's weekly blog on startups and their domain names. Good they are using a .in :)

Yes i got to know about Theporter.in via Dngeek.com's weekly blog on startups and their domain names. Good they are using a .in :)

yup, same here. I went through all the blog posts on startups & it seems that there are quite a few .in domains. In the next few days, will post about another startup based in US that is using a LLL.IN :)

Congrats Ace. You'll have to dish out all you legally can on this one :D

i'm following growth.in on twitter! coolio!!

Sure, contacted via email, transaction took about a month to complete, sold for mid $X,XXX , which I think is decent for this kind of name.

I'm glad that the name is being used by an American start-up. Hopefully these guys become BIG.

I know I owe you the American start-up using LLL.IN . Will post it here when its the right time :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom