Indian Monetization Programs

IT.com
Another PPC indian company which I just came across is Shoogloo network (network.shoogloo.com) . It is a pay for performance marketing company based in India, powered by OMG UK (one of top affiliate networks in the UK).

Havent yet tried but all the Advertiser in the network are India based.

I am using that network but there is mostly travel merchants not such type of merchants like matrimonial services.

Another PPC indian company which I just came across is Shoogloo network (network.shoogloo.com) . It is a pay for performance marketing company based in India, powered by OMG UK (one of top affiliate networks in the UK).

Havent yet tried but all the Advertiser in the network are India based.

There is nothing wrong is displaying the matrimonial ads.Its also a way of classified submission.He is working for the matrimonial site.We need to post according to our site.They are doing a good service for giving better options for you.

Hoping for a great year ahead for India and the affiliate space.... I see this thread pertains to Affiliate networks in India.

AffiliateAuthority.in

Fill out the form on AffiliateAuthority.in - Keeping a check on Indian Affiliates to let me know you're serious and I will send you a link to all Indian affiliate programs along with revshare percentages that is continuously updated. If you're in the Indian Affiliate Space, lets have a quick talk....

Best,
Indy

Hoping for a great year ahead for India and the affiliate space.... I see this thread pertains to Affiliate networks in India.

AffiliateAuthority.in

Fill out the form on AffiliateAuthority.in - Keeping a check on Indian Affiliates to let me know you're serious and I will send you a link to all Indian affiliate programs along with revshare percentages that is continuously updated. If you're in the Indian Affiliate Space, lets have a quick talk....

Best,
Indy

Why not just post the link here?

Why not just post the link here?

Its alot of hard work put into this form to continuously keep it updated, thus would like to have at the very least just the email address of serious Indian Affiliates. This way we can continuously keep in contact and I can keep them updated on the happenings of the Indian affiliate space....

Best,

.indy

Do you know any job-related affilate programs in India?

I tested monster.com widgets on their website but they return poor results for India (eg. when I narrow the results to Mumbai or Chennai nothing is found). Unfortunately monsterindia.com has no an equivalent program available.

Also found freshersworld.com affilate but I'm more interested in general audience and that portal is optimized for fresher jobs.

Do you know any job-related affilate programs in India?

I tested monster.com widgets on their website but they return poor results for India (eg. when I narrow the results to Mumbai or Chennai nothing is found). Unfortunately monsterindia.com has no an equivalent program available.

Also found freshersworld.com affilate but I'm more interested in general audience and that portal is optimized for fresher jobs.

You could try the following
Services for Partners | careerjet.co.in
Indeed Publisher Program | Indeed.co.in
Job Site Partner Solutions | Simply Hired

We use cuelinks , which partners with all affiliates itself
It's like Indian version of skimlinks
Take a look at it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom