Indian Domains Drop Lists and Drop Catching (.in and .co.in)

IT.com

dnnames

There are currently no publicly available drop list service or reliable drop catching service for .in and .co.in domain names.

A handful of parties currently catch privately and are hoarding up premium domains in this increasingly successful and popular extension.

Take advantage of this unique offer to catch some excellent Indian domain names with immense potential!

We currently offer both Drop Catching and Drop List services. Please review the Terms and Conditions below and PM me if you have any further questions or would like to sign up

Indian Drop List Service (.in and .co.in drop lists)
Price
Price = $30 per month.
Payment is payable by PayPal.

Drop Lists Offered
Full drop lists for the .in, .co.in and .net.in extensions.
Lists will be sent out in alphabetical order.
I will also endeavour to send a list of 3 letter .in domain names in a separate list, but this is not guaranteed.

Service Guarantee
I guarantee that the drop lists described above will be provided every month.
I.e. The entire cycle of drops from A-Z for .in, .co.in and .net.in will be provided every month.
The time at which these drop lists are despatched will vary, but I guarantee that there will be no gaps in the drop lists. In other words, I will not check the drop lists so sparingly that it doesn’t capture domain names which drop between checking of drop lists.
Should the drop lists provided for any given month be less than a full cycle of drops from A-Z for .in, .co.in and .net.in, a full refund for the month ($30) will be provided.

Terms of Use
The drop lists are for personal use only, and are not to be shared or resold commercially.
However, you are free to use the information provided in the drop lists to catch domain names yourself, or to backorder the domain names from other providers.

Indian Domain Drop Catching
The rules and details of the drop catching service are as follows:
1. There are four tiers of domain catching (These prices are inclusive of 1 year of registration):
• Slow ($12)
• Normal ($15)
• Fast ($25)
• Fastest ($45)

2. The prices for the top two pricing levels are reduced if you are a customer of the monthly drop list subscription:
• Slow ($12)
• Normal ($15)
• Fast ($20)
• Fastest ($40)

3. An order at a higher level will take precedence over an order at a lower level. Therefore, that where there are 2 orders for the same domain, I will catch the domain for the person who ordered at the higher level.
• A Normal order will defeat a Slow order.
• A Fast order will defeat a Normal and Slow order.
• A Fastest order will defeat a Fast, Normal and Slow order.

4. However, where two or more orders are received at the same level except where two or more Fastest orders are received (see point 6), and no orders are received for the domain at a higher level, I will catch the domain for the first person who orders the domain
• E.g. If two Normal orders are received, and no Fast and Fastest orders are received, then I will be catching the domain for first Normal order received.

5. Where there are two or more Fastest orders received, and I am successful in catching the domain name, a tender system will take place. Firstly, I will notify all parties who ordered at the Fastest level that I have successfully caught the domain name and that there are multiple Fastest orders for the domain name. Secondly, all parties will have 72 hours to tender their best offer for the domain name. I will notify the successful party after the 72 hours have elapsed. There will be no negotiations – I will accept the highest offer received. All offers will remain confidential and will not be revealed under any circumstances.

6. When an order is received, I will respond noting that the domain backorder has been received. However, I will not be revealing whether I am catching the domain for you or not, as this will be unfair for the person who already has a backorder for the domain.

7. If I am successful in catching the domain for you, I will notify you and payment is made at that time. Payment is expected within 7 days.

8. Each of the tiers will offer different catching speeds. Specific details are as follows:
• Slow
Domains will be caught to Directi (ResellerClub), Mitsu and Dynadot.
Slowest option.
No precedence over other levels.
• Normal
5x faster than Slow option.
Precedence over Slow backorders
• Fast
5x faster than the Normal option.
• Fastest
Domains will be caught to Directi (ResellerClub), Mitsu, Dynadot and Enom.
This is the fastest service – 10x faster than Fast.
Precedence over all other options where only one Fastest order is received.
Where two Fastest orders are received and the domain is caught, there will be a tender system to determine the winner of the domain name (see point 6 above).

9. When you make an order, please clearly specify which option you wish to backorder the domain under.

1 person has signed up since this thread was posted. Keep the enquiries coming - happy to send throguh sample lists via PM for those who are interested.

I have received a number of enquiries, but only a handful of people signing up. This is a great opportunity to capture premium expiring domains at a reasonable price.

As a taster, here is a sample list of 3 letter .in domain names about to drop. Please contact me and sign up if you want the full list of .in and .co.in drops sent on a regular basis or backorder the catching of any of these domains!
wxt.in
wkq.in
txk.in
xwj.in
xsg.in
uqp.in
xnm.in
wbq.in
xzw.in
xmy.in
xnb.in
xqi.in
txf.in
xwc.in
xwu.in
xuh.in
wjx.in
xwk.in
vpe.in
xrr.in
wrq.in
xzk.in
xyf.in
zqq.in
wfx.in
xzq.in
xzo.in
xqc.in
xvy.in
wxe.in
rxd.in
uwx.in
xqo.in
xzn.in
twm.in
tqw.in
viw.in
vqo.in
xug.in
wxb.in
vrx.in
xvg.in
xpq.in
ulk.in
xtf.in
wxm.in
xzz.in
vqm.in
xzl.in
xyh.in
wqn.in
vqu.in
uov.in
vqx.in
ufk.in
xwr.in
uhk.in
vpq.in
vhx.in
wyj.in
vuh.in
uiw.in
vff.in
uxv.in
xuc.in
vvk.in
wqs.in
xyq.in
tlx.in
xsj.in
wxh.in
vwu.in
wnx.in
twu.in
xuq.in
xnf.in
xyd.in
uxt.in
xnu.in
zuh.in
xzb.in
vqr.in
vzx.in
xzv.in
ukh.in
ulw.in
xzi.in
xqj.in
xrb.in
wqk.in
xpn.in
vqp.in
xnl.in
xna.in
xqe.in
xuw.in
wqo.in
uxr.in
xrc.in
vxm.in
xnv.in
xry.in
uqk.in
uqe.in
vdq.in
uxe.in
tfx.in
vhh.in
vxe.in
vxf.in
vxk.in
xqk.in
xpj.in
wlu.in
xqy.in
uug.in
uvd.in
uqo.in
rwq.in
xzm.in
ucx.in
xxf.in
vqb.in
xvb.in
rxl.in
txz.in
xsm.in
tww.in
tqn.in
whd.in
xnh.in
xwq.in
vxu.in
vxh.in
wvd.in
xzr.in
xqt.in
xvq.in
whs.in
uvv.in
wxg.in
vau.in
vok.in
rnq.in
vnf.in
zah.in
sxs.in
zla.in
szq.in
xkk.in
tuj.in
uwi.in
xaz.in
xxa.in
xxb.in
xre.in
wrt.in

For those of you that are interested, I have been a customer of Ray's for around two years now and would highly recommend his services. The drop lists are comprehensive and sent out on a regular basis and his catch rate is in the very high percentages. He caught me a name last year that I turned into an $800 sale just a couple of weeks after and has caught a few more that receive regular mid-high $xxx offers. What's more he is always happy to help and very loyal to the customers that are loyal to him. If you want to add value to your portfolio I suggest at least subscribing to the drop lists - you never know what gems might be dropping in the near future!

Thanks,

Will

Thanks Will for the kind words. I have had some enquiries - please keep them coming and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all.

Snapshot of the latest drop list sent to members - Please PM me if you wish to sign up and receive full drop lists!
quicklee.in
quantumdot.in
projector-central.in
qccx5.in
proteus.in
quickeducation.in
qua24h.in
primeevents.in
printechsolutions.in
printinghub.in
priceinhyderabad.in
promiseconsultancy.in
probityinpolitics.in
propertiesloan.in
prime-property.in
puratap.in
print-ads.in
priyaplastics.in
puca.in
promptglobal.in
profilelink.in
quantum-dot.in
productivityimprovement.in
professionalbcom.in
qarer.in
priceinbangalore.in
productpromotions.in
propmall.in
puptraining.in
psyculture.in
printy.in
raamatud.in
programasnap.in
productgyan.in
privateparadise.in
questioned.in
proscape.in
queenbee.in
quantom.in
prophunt.in
protectpublichealth.in
primeabgb.in
prowookie.in
quizzino.in
race-chien.in
propertyfrance.in
quick2get.in
qimtee.in
probityitsolution.in
pusthak.in
printbuyer.in
printingpresses.in
productbranding.in
radiantliving.in
rachanatravels.in
ptcbuilders.in
qcc.in
pxxx.in
printersandtoners.in
puliyaneth.in
projectwala.in
quoterates.in
propertyeasy.in
pyreflies.in
propertymegamall.in
qualityminds.in
propertyeducation.in
putters.in
professional-organizers.in
problematique.in
q8cap.in
puttinggreen.in
qhpp.in
quickminds.in
profiac.in
publicjobs.in
ps-evolution.in
purnasys.in
psaromatics.in
quikclot.in
primordial.in
pyramidmart.in
publicart.in
propclub.in
printd.in
pshita.in
prosperties.in
pushtimarg.in
projecthandyman.in
processdrive.in
professionaldesign.in
psindustries.in
progressivepriorities.in
pricehoppers.in
qzz.in

Offer still open. Signed up several happy customers recently - if you are sitting on the fence unsure whether to sign up, I recommend that you give it a go for a month and see whether you like it!
PM me if you want a sample list sent out to you. I can assure you that it is comprehensive and I cover all of the .in and .co.in drops in a given month.

Hi there,

Your backorder system is a bit complicated and got me a bit confused. Therefore, asking this silly question.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. From your description of backordering, I get that I have to pay only when you have caught a particular domain from me. Otherwise I have no liability.

Finally, do you offer any discounts for bulk backorders?

Thanks a lot!

Rish

Please correct me if I'm wrong. From your description of backordering, I get that I have to pay only when you have caught a particular domain from me. Otherwise I have no liability.

Finally, do you offer any discounts for bulk backorders?

Thanks a lot!

Rish
Hi Rish,

Thank you very much for your interest in my service.

Yes there is no charge if the domain name is not caught

Unfortunately I cannot offer bulk discounts to certain purchasers for fairness to all. The system seeks to overcome any pricing issues by allowing people to order at different levels according to the worth of the domain name to them.

Raymond

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom