Indian content

IT.com

the persuader

Work available

Hi,

I need a small group of people to help with a project I have going. I prefer for them to be Indian nationals, given that the research work relates to Indian matter.

The work is simple and doesn't require any great skill. It would suit a student or others who are good with languages and who have good written skills.

I simply want the individual/s to look up Indian-specific information (either from a list of web resources provided by me or from a library book or encyclopaedia) and then make two short entries (comprising a few words or a short sentence) into a template I provide. They then save the template. The entries would need to be accurate (no mispellings or typos on key words).

This is quick work and after getting used to the work someone would be able to do a lot of template pages in an hour. I'm willing to pay 5 cents (US currency) per template, payable to a PayPal account. The money would be payable after I have checked the quality of the work.

PM me if you are interested, telling me about yourself.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the request.

Sitepoint and places like Scriptlance.com are also good bets.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom