Indian Business Books Reading List

IT.com

OzDomainer

Hi all,

Over the past 12 months I have been reading many books (15 to be exact) on the subject of Business in India, Doing Business in India & India's Future as a Global Business Superpower.

Most of the books I have been reading are great, some better than others but all well worth the read.

I always buy my books rather than get them from the library as I like to highlight the bits that grab my attention so I can navigate back to them quickly and most libraries won't carry so many books on the one subject.

I have attached a zip file which has a text file inside with all the links to the review pages on Amazon. I have also copied some info fro Amazon about the books & author but it is all on the Amazon links.

Knowledge is power and the information in these books is priceless so take a look and gain the competitive edge.

Cheers

Ed

Attachments

• India Books.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
  • India Books.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
An amazing list - thanks Ed!

I'm actually in middle of reading "Think India" by Vinay Rai, which is on your list.

I'll look into the other ones as well.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom