India to Win Top Growth Spot in 2016

IT.com

Novea

Based on this article, India has the potential to reach more than 7% of economic growth in 2016. The number wins over all other countries in the world, including China, whose growth slows down in a quarter century. Do you think this is related to the popularity of e-commerce? I only hear news about it rising every day as people learn to use the internet more.

India will continue to grow robustly, by 7.4% in 2016 and 7.3% in 2017,” OECD said in its Interim Outlook Report released Thursday.
Meanwhile, referring to a faltering Chinese economy, the global research body said with China shifting its economy from manufacturing-driven to services-driven, its economic growth is expected to contract further to 6.5% in 2016 and 6.2% in 2017.
Brazil’s economy growth, which is currently battling deep recession, high inflation, large budget-deficit, political crisis and recently-emerged Zeeka virus, has been expected to shrink to 4% this year.
The think-tank attributed the dipping global growth rate to a weak trade and investment, sluggish global demand, low inflation, and insufficient wage and economic growth. It underscored that the global economic growth in the year 2016 isn’t going to be much different than what it was in 2015.

Hopefully that is true. When we are talking about projections I am always uncertain as different institutions make different projections.

This article was authored exactly one year ago. Can we say the projections that were highlighted hear actually came to pass? It is normally interesting to look at an economy based on the GDP and potential for growth.

I don't know much about that but if it's been a year already then we should be seeing the evidence of those projections in the economy right now. I have to say that I'm not surprised that India had the most growth of all countries last year.

I think withthe population of India, India should be one of the biggest economic sides of the world but unfortunately it's hard to hear so many persons are in famish in India, so someone should with great economical knowledge should study India's economy and gives good solutions for it...

Even if India achieves the over 7% annual growth it will not make Indians rich.There are few rich and crores of Indians who lives on just 100 rupees a day. Indian political system should be changed and have our goals toward making Indians life better and peaceful than showcasing India as global power house or next china in growth.

It's no surprise that India keeps growing like this. I agree that the focus should be on improving the life quality of the population, but sadly most just want to get richer individually.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom