India to overtake China in 2007

IT.com
Great article!
I am currently reading the book Chindia by Pete Engardio (BusinessWeek). Very interesting and seems relatively unbiased with tons of current and meaningful stats.

It'll be very interesting to see how these 2 countries deal with economic growth and censorship of online activities.
If I were a .cn domain investor, I think I'd be less comfortable than an .in holder.

FishSEO said:
It'll be very interesting to see how these 2 countries deal with economic growth and censorship of online activities.
If I were a .cn domain investor, I think I'd be less comfortable than an .in holder.

I completely agree. India seems to have it's own difficulties in the areas of government and law - ie. slow and inefficient but China has some serious issues with control by the government. That's why I believe the India provides an indirect and less risky investment avenue into China. It seems inevitable that the two countries develop a symbiotic trade relationship and talks of free trade abound.

I am sure that the future of both countries will be very successful. There are some common features in the economics of these countries but I agree that the investments into the economy of India is less risky.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom