India to Get Its First Major Domain Conference

IT.com
Teaser of DOMAINX 2014 Conference

10646872_268756199987945_8084193540572481163_n.jpg

More photos, videos and details about the event are available at https://www.facebook.com/dnowners/

As official sponsors of DomainX 2014, we enjoyed interacting with attendees. Thank you Hyderabad and DomainX for this opportunity!

I look forward to seeing a write up.

Jeff, I hope you were able to read an independent review from various attendees at DomainX 2014. Here are reviews and links for everyone to read :)

DNJounral.com by Ron Jackson: With the conclusion of the first DomainX conference last Sunday (Sept. 7, 2014) at the Marriott Hotel and Convention Center in Hyderabad, India, Indian domain investors have dramaticallyelevated their profile on the world stage. read more..

DomainInvesting.com by Elliot Silver: DOMAINX was a success from day one going by the registration data, more so when 400+ people turned up on 7th September by 9.00 am and 90% of them stayed back till the end of the conference at 6.00 pm. read more..

ContentOpus.com by Anil Kumar Pammidimukkala: Organised by DNOAI [Domain Name Owners Association of India] at the Marriott Hotel Convention Centre at Hyderabad on the 7th of September 2014, the DOMAINX conference was a grand success even before it began. Looking at the awesome speakers, the venue and the scale, it made me wonder why the organisers did not charge for it. DOMAINX, probably the best Domainers event ever had made my Sunday, the best in the recent past. read more..

YuvaEngineers.com by K.V.A.Sridhar: We should thank the organizers for conducting such an event in India for the first time. The best thing is that, they have not charged anything. I got to say hi to manmeet. I could not wish others, as they were busy organizing. read more..

And of course more press at DOMAINX

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom