India says Google may have rigged search results

IT.com
Since last six months we observe that Indian Govt. officials getting more and more expert on domain name and other issues , Every third day we receive call from Ministry of Information and Technology for meeting on different subject.

Now see this : (Which is also true)...We think that if Google thinks that Indians are fool then they are mistaking we are more tough people then Chinese :

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...rroborate-complaints/articleshow/48736706.cms

The commission's report finds Google liable on two counts. First, Google's proprietary content supersedes relevance of the search by an individual. This means, for example, even though Moneycontrol.com may have a higher hit rate for a stock market search in India, Google Finance links are given priority. Similarly, Google Hotels gets preference over other travel portals that may have higher traffic and therefore mathematically more appropriate as first results of a search.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

The worst part of Google's practices have not been documented, I have also complained to CUTS and replied to CCI, yet the atrocities, defamation, exploitation has not ended till date,

Google has allegedly bribed officials in intelligence agencies to divert and steal the correspondence of webmasters, domain investors steal their resume for the inexperienced mediocre lazy greedy fraud relatives and friends of these officials and get these frauds intelligence agency jobs, , retirement savings without a court order, label them a security threat without proof, making it difficult to lead a normal life. Other companies like Tata, Paypal may also be involved in the fraud

I cannot contact anyone on phone because my phone calls,smses are diverted to lazy greedy brahmin frauds, riddhi siddhi nayanshre , obc sluts who offer sex bribes, sunaina, in Goa who are impersonating me.

I cannot contact anyone on phone because my phone calls,smses are diverted to lazy greedy brahmin frauds, riddhi siddhi nayanshre , obc sluts who offer sex bribes, sunaina, in Goa who are impersonating me.
haha LOL :D

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom