India Rises to 39th Position in Competitive Index

IT.com
Interesting - thanks Ace!

For a quick link to the table itself:
http://reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index/competitiveness-rankings/

Interesting to see who India beats: countries like Italy and Portugal.

I also like the table in your post showing India's rank from year to year.

Thanks for the link Jeff. Yup, India has made enormous progress in the last 2 years (up 32 points). Hopefully this can continue and it DOES translate to higher and more sales.

Good result for India, considering everything and how large the country is 39th position and rising I dare to say as a lot of good signs are appearing.

Most Indian domain names are out of creativity to satisfy the current markets - domains like freebitco.in which offer gambling services in bitcoins. I have been thinking on how people come with such domains and just wrote this down; drive.in walked.in whynot.in etc.

That is certainly good news for the people of India. I don't think anyone would be surprised at the mere volume of activity that the country has just given its enormous population, but this is certainly a good index, and better as an overall measure I would assume.

It's always positive when a country ranking rises because this means the life quality of the population is increasing, even if many don't notice it. Step by step is what I always believe.

This is a very good step and I believe there's more to come. Ranking higher than countries like Italy and Portugal is no mean fete and things will definitely get better in the not-so-distant future.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom