India Passes "String Evaluation" Phase for IDNs

IT.com
Hi Jeff , thx for sharing. lets assume it will happens , what is the impact on .in registry and .in investors? Any insights from your side.

cheers

Hi Jeff , thx for sharing. lets assume it will happens , what is the impact on .in registry and .in investors? Any insights from your side.

cheers

The registries will make more money.

Investors will get blocked out by the big boys who will have first pick if the 2005 launch is anything to go by but the guys who already got the .com's may be in the money if the IDN India market takes off.

A long way off in my opinion so not an area I will be investing in.

Long term potential only, with the caveat that I am often wrong..

interesting

.in context to .bharat (idn)?

idn penetrance is not upto the money till now, (not by a long way !)

however the indegenous speakers figures are really HUGE , and the resources and current internet usage is also significant among native speakers (large bi- tri- multi-... lingual population !)

its a matter of finding the rights apps maybe to make idn's work,
if cdac finds a common currency with the i.t. policy blueprint setup , it would be on its way , (some great work being done there), then ignoring idn would seem like a boat missed ? but then maybe some रू saved , on hindsight ;)

The registries will make more money.

Investors will get blocked out by the big boys who will have first pick if the 2005 launch is anything to go by but the guys who already got the .com's may be in the money if the IDN India market takes off.

A long way off in my opinion so not an area I will be investing in.

Long term potential only, with the caveat that I am often wrong..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom