India: Joy of Giving Week

IT.com

Ceres

I've just been reading about India's Joy of Giving Week which is being held between 27th September to 3rd October:

Conceptualised by GiveIndia, this unique and ambitious initiative aims to get people from all walks of life together to engage in acts of giving- money, time, skills or simple acts of kindness. From millionaires hosting large fundraising events to a slum dweller sharing 1 of his 3 idlis with someone else, the Week aims to create an unprecedented togetherness in celebrating the best within each of us as human beings.
If anyone wants to gift me their premium domains, it will bring me much joy. :p

All jokes aside, Happy Giving! Often it's the little gestures that mean so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure the day is not far off when many out here who's made a reasonable fortune through .in and .co.in names do their bit to give back to the society.

As Mr. N R Narayanamurthy, founder of Infosys, one of the top global IT companies said, "The true power of wealth, lies in the power of giving it away."

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom