India Facts: Did you know...?

IT.com

Ceres

I thought it would be nice if people shared their knowledge of India. I still have a lot to learn about India, so I'll definitely benefit from this thread. :)

I'll start by posting some trivia I came across. The Tata Nano car was entered in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's cheapest car (source).

What India facts can you share with us?

india is flux,not possible to stat facts about india as they are liable to change! maybe some personal experiences and beleif and some stats which may be facts,new states are created,city names are changed
for one Delhi=dilli,chennai=madras,
language=so many
culture=psychadelic/chrome
YES 3G WAS launched this week! so internet will grow...rapidly...and slumdog doesnot represent india see

@kerala. Thanks for the link.

india is flux,not possible to stat facts about india as they are liable to change!

@Kaustav, I still think we can share certain facts about India. If we post something and things do change, the post/thread can be updated.

maybe some personal experiences and beleif and some stats which may be facts

Good idea. I would also love to read about people's first-hand experiences with regard to India.

I have a domain name for such site. 0kb.in - Free Knowledge Base of India
If any one is interested in buying it.

Facts about India:
No automobile driver on an Indian city street ever kept within the lane designations. The city of Chennai has spent almost Rs. 100,000 painting signs which say "Stay in Lane." But no one has ever seen them or paid attention to them. A common belief among drivers in India is that driving straight and within one's lane will encourage the arrest of the driver.

facts about india:
No automobile driver on an indian city street ever kept within the lane designations. The city of chennai has spent almost rs. 100,000 painting signs which say "stay in lane." but no one has ever seen them or paid attention to them. A common belief among drivers in india is that driving straight and within one's lane will encourage the arrest of the driver.

rofl!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom