Increasing Land Prices?

IT.com

MadHatter

I ran across this on a world news site:

Price of Land is Increasing in Sanland

How is this effecting you guys in India? Does this mean it's bad or good? :confused:

Land rates are always increasing as far as I have observed.My friend once suggested that the golden rule is to buy sooner than you can afford because that is the way you will earn more on the investments.It means land prices will never fall at least in India(probably).

Land rates are always increasing as far as I have observed.My friend once suggested that the golden rule is to buy sooner than you can afford because that is the way you will earn more on the investments.It means land prices will never fall at least in India(probably).
I think that your statement is not always right. It seems to me that today when we are in the situation of the global financial crisis, land prices will fall down in India also.

For any item, prices go up and down, even domains...

In the long run though, prime real estate and prime domains will go up in value. But you can't just blindly buy on the assumption that prices will continue to increase.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom