Increasing demand for NNNN.in

IT.com

Will

Country flag
Interesting discussion going on at a different forum at the moment about the recent buying activity of NNNN.in names, by Chinese investors in particular. Seems a lot of the possible NNNN.in combinations with Chinese premium numbers are being snapped up which is great news for those us with NNN.in investments. Maybe its time to raise our asking prices/expectations...

Interesting discussion going on at a different forum at the moment about the recent buying activity of NNNN.in names, by Chinese investors in particular. Seems a lot of the possible NNNN.in combinations with Chinese premium numbers are being snapped up which is great news for those us with NNN.in investments. Maybe its time to raise our asking prices/expectations...

Will, i find this sudden interest in NNNN.ins very interesting. Yes, i agree with you on the NNN.ins- if people are rushing for NNNN.in,then its not hard to conclude its naive to sell NNN.ins for too cheap to ANYONE. Hell, there are only 1K of them.

most of the best NNN.in ones are purchased by the chinese investors , i have sold a handful of them this year :)

I can see close to 50% of NNNN.in are gone now... i have also registered over 50 names to test ... :)

most of the best NNN.in ones are purchased by the chinese investors , i have sold a handful of them this year :)

Hi Shiva, curious to know what your average selling price was for the handful of NNN.ins? I haven't seen too many reported sales but the majority seem to be in the $600-$1000 range . . .

Dean ( @chandldj ), you must be licking your lips at this news with your NNN.in inventory!

most of my ones are similar range.. i am not selling now in that range any more.. few i have sold to get the money back and renew for next 5 years.. Now clearly i am asking around 2K per name, perhaps i need to wait for more time.. ok to wait and revise the prices time to time..

N-N are gone long time back.. its a full buyout...i have took over the left overs few weeks back.. who ever is owning N-N.in names, they will be liquid too.. i will renew them for next 5 years without much doubts.

Second round: the guy registered again this night hundreds of domains, with 0 and 4. I will rerun a scan, but buyout is not far I think :)

I attached my last scan of available domains for those interested (but list is changing in real time...)

Attachments

• NNNN-in-LastScan.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 5

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom