Increasing demand for NNNN.in

IT.com
i can see the 5N.in are also getting registered time to time.. i have registered few today based on the trend.. i am not sure its crazy or its something i cant understand... Perhaps we may no need to surprise to see if 10K 5N.in are registered by this year end...

Just did some random checking of good NNN.co.in combos and many seem to have been registered in the last couple of days by another Chinese buyer - 'Carol Huang'.

e.g. 223.co.in, 882.co.in, 889.co.in, 899.co.in, 238.co.in, 838.co.in, 928.co.in, 050.co.in etc etc

Regged a few speculatively myself

Just did some random checking of good NNN.co.in combos and many seem to have been registered in the last couple of days by another Chinese buyer - 'Carol Huang'.

e.g. 223.co.in, 882.co.in, 889.co.in, 899.co.in, 238.co.in, 838.co.in, 928.co.in, 050.co.in etc etc

And i have been dropping all my NNN.co.in except 360.co.in and 365.co.in .

If anyone wants some names NNN.co.in's that are expired but not deleted let me know . Will check my account at Mitsu and push them over for free. Rest people are free to catch names like 588 etc..the entire series i have dropped in the past few days. Cheers

Thanks for letting us know :)
In fact, she's not alone, I found 2 other Chinese registrants that took NNN.co.in recently: 886.co.in, 998.co.in for instance.

If someone goes on holiday for two weeks and come back, they will be shocked to read these developments... totally Amazing.. this certainly value add the worth of NNN.in further...

also good quality NNN.in reseller price is gone beyond 1000 USD, so its quite logical to register NNN.co.in for registration prices and wait for few years... If things goes well by 2018 , each NNN.in of a decent quality should worth 5K USD... Its just my prediction.. don't get surprised if the NNN.in name prices attain 5K USD much before 2018 :)

The NNN.co.in really surprised me. I had regged several a year or 2 ago just because some nice numbers were available, but this buyout came way from the outfield. Having 2 buyouts- the NNNN.in and NNN.co.in happen close to each other is crazy.....IN might have really just taken OFF or is about to take off. Hold tight and dont be shortsighted. if ur impatient you wil blow it.

Nice going Carol! I regged a few myself in the past few years:
150.co.in
350.co.in
450.co.in
747.co.in
950.co.in

Lets watch and see. Not to change subjects but the LLL.co.in buyout will be here sooner than most of you will be ready to accept.lol. For their prices, they are good value, so they wont be there too long.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom