Increasing demand for NNNN.in

Will

Country flag
Interesting discussion going on at a different forum at the moment about the recent buying activity of NNNN.in names, by Chinese investors in particular. Seems a lot of the possible NNNN.in combinations with Chinese premium numbers are being snapped up which is great news for those us with NNN.in investments. Maybe its time to raise our asking prices/expectations...

LLL.in King

Country flag
Interesting discussion going on at a different forum at the moment about the recent buying activity of NNNN.in names, by Chinese investors in particular. Seems a lot of the possible NNNN.in combinations with Chinese premium numbers are being snapped up which is great news for those us with NNN.in investments. Maybe its time to raise our asking prices/expectations...

Will, i find this sudden interest in NNNN.ins very interesting. Yes, i agree with you on the NNN.ins- if people are rushing for NNNN.in,then its not hard to conclude its naive to sell NNN.ins for too cheap to ANYONE. Hell, there are only 1K of them.

domainpundit

Country flag
most of the best NNN.in ones are purchased by the chinese investors , i have sold a handful of them this year :)

I can see close to 50% of NNNN.in are gone now... i have also registered over 50 names to test ... :)

Will

Country flag
most of the best NNN.in ones are purchased by the chinese investors , i have sold a handful of them this year :)

Hi Shiva, curious to know what your average selling price was for the handful of NNN.ins? I haven't seen too many reported sales but the majority seem to be in the $600-$1000 range . . .

Dean ( @chandldj ), you must be licking your lips at this news with your NNN.in inventory!

domainpundit

Country flag
most of my ones are similar range.. i am not selling now in that range any more.. few i have sold to get the money back and renew for next 5 years.. Now clearly i am asking around 2K per name, perhaps i need to wait for more time.. ok to wait and revise the prices time to time..

domainpundit

Country flag
N-N are gone long time back.. its a full buyout...i have took over the left overs few weeks back.. who ever is owning N-N.in names, they will be liquid too.. i will renew them for next 5 years without much doubts.

domaining123

Second round: the guy registered again this night hundreds of domains, with 0 and 4. I will rerun a scan, but buyout is not far I think :)

domaining123

I attached my last scan of available domains for those interested (but list is changing in real time...)

Attachments

• NNNN-in-LastScan.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Google: Increasing transparency through advertiser identity verification Registrars 0
J Increasing Quality Referral Traffic Webmaster Forum 0
J Increasing Backlinks Webmaster Forum 6
R Increasing Organic Traffic Webmaster Forum 1
owl .INFO Prices Increasing $1 - July 1st Non-Indian Domains 7
owl .NET Wholesale Price Increasing - February 1st Non-Indian Domains 3
domainking131 .In is gaining prominence in India - but is the price increasing? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
domainking131 Namejet Increasing Minimum Price on Pending Delete Domains To $69 from $39 Today Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainSherpa Are .COMs Values Increasing; Outbound Sales Calls; ICANN Passes the Buck; Long Marriages... The Lounge 0
A Christians.IN Earning 2.43$ per day and increasing - Limited Period Sale For Sale 9
M Increasing Land Prices? The Lounge 6
E Love and Religion increasing online in India The Lounge 5
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: The Sino land has demand for English domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: There is still a demand for domains containing a, e, i, o, u, or v Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Nice Read: The surge in demand for newgTLDs New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Wix sees massive demand for websites due to Covid_19 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Direct Navigation is pushing demand for domains in China Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Guta.com's 2019 Report hints at big jump in demand for one-word dot coms Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton explains how China's declining Venture Capital Boom may increase domain names' demand? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Direct visits is the demand puller in the Chinese market Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Rick's musings: Need, Want, Desire, Value, Demand, Timing & Location Resources 0
E .io domain names are high in demand stands for "indian ocean" General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 Bitcoin Demand Surges in Zimbabwe Following Successful Coup Cryptocurrencies 0
CyberKing Absolute dot IN GEMS no longer in demand? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
domainking131 Demand Media Sells Trails.com To LoveToKnow Corp Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 What domain names are in demand? A buyer broker speaks. Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Demand Media sold Cracked.com for $39 million dollars Business and Economy 2
DNJournal.com Demand for 3-Letter .Coms Soars - They Take 14 of 20 Entries on This Week's Top Sales Chart The Lounge 0
the_poet Demand for .IN in other countries? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D Demand for drop shipping in India Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
D Demand for triple premium LLL.in domains LLL.in and LLL.co.in 11
DNJournal.com Back By Popular Demand: After a Long Absence TRAFFIC Returns to Las Vegas This Month The Lounge 0
R Increase of demand of short domains after Googles Exact Match Domain Penalty rule General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
R Get dropped lll .in domains on demand Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
L 1 and 2 word .in, NNN.in, NNNN.in + premium brandable domains For Sale 0
T LLL.IN NNN.in NNNN.in and single word .IN Domains Wanted 0
Ace Available NNNN.INs Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 1
Prashant Battul March Expiring CVCV,NNNN&3L .in domains data Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
Prashant Battul NNNN .in domain names expiring list February 2017 Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
Mohit Patel LLLL.COM and NNNN.COM WANTED- $250 Domains Wanted 3
Ace [BLOG] Country Break of LLL/NNN/NNNN Registrants Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 6
D LLL.in and NNNN.in Domains Domains Wanted 0
wot Awesome NNNN.UK Portfolio For Sale Non-India Related Domains 0
indy lll, nnn, nnnn, category killer domains wanted paying up to $125 each Domains Wanted 1
wot Awesome NNNN .UK Portfolio open to offers. Non-India Related Domains 0
kriss05 *nnnn.in buyout* General Indian Domain Name Discussion 25
R Nnnn.in ???? For Sale 0
D NNNN.in Names For Sale 0
D NNNN.in - PREMIUM DOMAINS FOR SALE For Sale 0
M Are these a premium NNNN? Domain Appraisals 0