Income from domaining...

domain7

I quickly searched the forum and could not find a thread about income from domaining and that was surprizing. So I am starting a thread.

Let me know how much do you earn from domaining. This includes income from domain flipping, developing and parking.

Please try to follow following format.

Total Income/month in US$
Domain flipping
Domain development
Domain parking

This may serve as inspiration or distraction for some of us.

thanks,

Domain7

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I don't think this is something people like to talk about!

You'll find the whole range of members here - some are just starting out while others make enough from domaining to live very comfortably.

dnk

Country flag
Earning a steady income just from domain flipping and parking for .in domains is difficult.

Ace

I quickly searched the forum and could not find a thread about income from domaining and that was surprizing. So I am starting a thread.

Let me know how much do you earn from domaining. This includes income from domain flipping, developing and parking.

Please try to follow following format.

Total Income/month in US$
Domain flipping
Domain development
Domain parking

This may serve as inspiration or distraction for some of us.

thanks,

Domain7
Interesting question. I think you could get more response if the user who answers it remains anonymous.

msdomains

Jeff,

I have already created a survey with a few Qs, link below. Hope all users will take a minute to answer it. Its fully anonymous. Let me know if I should add/ modify anything.

Please take this survey -> Income from domaining

I will leave the survey open till end of May(?) and then publish the results in this thread.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ross

Jeff,

I have already created a survey with a few Qs, link below. Hope all users will take a minute to answer it. Its fully anonymous. Let me know if I should add/ modify anything.

Please take this survey -> Income from domaining

I will leave the survey open till end of May(?) and then publish the results in this thread.

Cheers.
It is better to show current results of survey in a link at a bottom.

msdomains

Ross,

Good idea, but "Basic" accounts do not have a feature to share responses. Please let me if know if there is a way to do it.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Nice survey. Thanks for taking the initiative for setting this up!

For #3, you should clarify the time period.

msdomains

Thanks everybody (5 domainers!) who took the survey. Please see the results in the attached. As this is a free account, I cannot download the survey, so I took screenshot and attached the results for the 5 questions I asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaghavK

next time you can create a thread with the survey..I am sure there will be plenty more who would want to take it ahead..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Have diversified income sources during these times Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Tucows net revenue and income slid Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Great for beginners: How I Built Steady $15-20k/mo Net Income – with Josh Reason Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on forecasting your domain investment income Resources 0
Prashant Sharan NameSilo's financial figures show net income of $1.5 million Registrars 0
S Indian Travel Websites, Old Domains with Little Adsense Income Websites 2
D Automatic daily income from running software on your computer For Sale / Advertising 0
D Is Bitcoin income reported for income tax purposes The Lounge 4
Roshni A good Adsense income? Webmaster Forum 2
DomainSherpa Berkens’ .Rocks $8k Sale; Rude to Ask Income?; New G Data Points or Trend?; Sedo.com Overcharges The Lounge 1
ajf7688 Income tax for domainers Business and Economy 4
D Bulk Email ids for filing income tax returns For Sale / Advertising 0
domainking131 Do you rely on one income stream?? The Lounge 1
S PR4.Monthly income 250$ to 300$,Website for sale. Websites 1
wot Knowing that .in means INcome (-: Domain Appraisals 0
Ceres Chaos for India's Income Tax Department The Lounge 1
S [WTS] Twitter For Marketers Online eCourse, Multiple Streams Of Income Websites 0
wot Income.co.in & Cash.co.in For Sale 0
wot Income.co.in Domain Appraisals 10
A hostnregister[d0t]com - established with income! appraise plz! Domain Appraisals 3
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's takes a deep dive into domaining in an interview with GGRG's Giuseppe Graziano Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Ron Johnson analyses the effect of Covid_19 on domaining business Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domaining Tip: Kassey Lee on using End user research to buy domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Some more measures that domaining industry has taken to combat Coronavirus Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Shane Cultra on coronavirus's impact on domaining Resources 0
Prashant Sharan The best domaining stories from 2019 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Price control removal will have a long term impact on the domaining Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: A a deep dive into South Korean domaining market Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Revisiting November 2009 domaining scandal Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: I don’t share the domaining industry’s excitement about the Voice.com sale Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Schwartz's domaining quiz:Some very difficult question answered Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Domaining Tips: setting deal deadlines Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Guta.com, the Sino-American bridge for domaining communities, publishes its sales report Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Week ended April 15th, 2019 domaining highlights Resources 0
Prashant Sharan The power of domaining: Mike Mann spent $20 bucks and makes almost forty grands Resources 0
Prashant Sharan From the Domain King's Blog: The .HorseSh*t Era of Domaining is over! Resources 0
Prashant Sharan A must read: Rick Swartz's simple domaining principle Resources 0
Prashant Sharan For Beginners: The best learning source for domaining as per you Non-Indian Domains 1
Prashant Sharan A one line advice to domaining beginners Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ INJURYATTORNEYFLORIDA.COM – GEO DOMAINING LIVES ON Non-Indian Domains 0
Jeff Godaddy & domaining tax dispute Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ WOMEN IN DOMAINING: NATASA DJUKANOVIC, CMO OF DOMAIN.ME Resources 0
JulienJ Domaining Europe becomes NamesCon Europe The Lounge 0
JulienJ WOMEN IN DOMAINING: KATE BUCKLEY, BUCKLEY MEDIA GROUP The Lounge 0
JulienJ WIPO panel screws Domaining.com owner Francois Carrillo out of Ado.com Legal Issues and Dispute 1
JulienJ NamesCon Day Three Explores Crypto and Domaining Intersection Cryptocurrencies 0
JulienJ Trending domaining keywords: Coin, Crypto, Wallet, Blockchain, Ripple The Lounge 0
JulienJ Trending domaining keywords: Coin, Crypto, Wallet, Blockchain, Ripple The Lounge 0
JulienJ A cool domaining story – $1.99 to $20,000 The Lounge 2
domainking131 Domaining Europe to return to Valencia in 2018 The Lounge 0