Incentivizing Reviews

IT.com

Domainant

Generally speaking, businesses get a boost in revenue when they have good reviews. Some businesses provide an incentive to their clientèle for leaving a review. For instance, the customer might receive a small discount on next months bill. This isn't the same as paying a professional reviewer who isn't a client to leave a positive review on consumer sites. Do you think incentivized reviews help the bottom line?

Some customers will not purchase a product or service if they can't find reviews about it. This is especially true for items that are bought online. So, I can understand why some choose to incentivize reviews. I don't have a problem with it so long as the company provides the same reward, whether the review is positive or negative.

I think that any reviews help, except for the fake ones of course. Incentive reviews are smart in my opinion, because it makes people more likely to leave a review, something that most people don't do without motivation.

Reviews help, especially when they are written in a sincere manner. Giving incentives wouldn't be a bad idea though I'd be very careful for those reviews that would look 'fake' in the eyes of potential consumers.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom