.in transfers/renewals at low price

IT.com

the_poet

Country flag
Do you know if, in the (not too distant) future, would it be possible to have .in transfer/renewal prices lower than the current $12+ ? Could the registry allow such a discount someday?

I think .in represents a great opportunity to invest in, but the high fees are a limit to this.

Please wait within this year you will get approx below USD 6 renewal pricing on regular basis. Always remain with Mitsu you will get updated.

Thank you, Mitsu. That's great news!

If prices actually go down like that, I'll also transfer my names.

Please keep us up-to-date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please wait within this year you will get approx below USD 6 renewal pricing on regular basis. Always remain with Mitsu you will get updated.

Ya know, I'm really starting to like you guys.
Your customer service is as good as I've received *anywhere* and every time I've ever sent an email, I get a very prompt response from service agents eager to help- and who always addresses the problem and resolves it.

I'm not a fan of the Mitsu interface, but I'm becoming a very big fan of the Mitsu company. 100% my India names will be with you guys.

just transferred an LLL.in from whiz to mitsu because mitsu was at least $1 cheaper! but why not? all the savings add up in the end..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom