.in renewal-great news from mitsu

IT.com
You can renew/transfer any .IN (second level i.e. .IN) names expiring any time after 1st Feb., 2011 at newly announced promo price.

Third level of .In domains (i.e. .co.in domains etc.) is offered at regular price as these extension are already going at low rate.

I contacted RC about this and was told 4 days ago that I would receive their new promo rate in the next 23 hours- still waiting!

All renewal and transfer pricing are now available from control panel.....and one more news that these pricing are permanently reduced by registry this is not PROMO so .In is below .COM..........

All renewal and transfer pricing are now available from control panel.....and one more news that these pricing are permanently reduced by registry this is not PROMO so .In is below .COM..........

Thanks for the great news mitsu... Its really an awesome news of big portfolio owners.

Current new registration for first year will remain in effect till 31st August, 2011 (if no further announcement comes) and after that pricing for new registration will be newly reduced price.

Current new registration for first year will remain in effect till 31st August, 2011 (if no further announcement comes) and after that pricing for new registration will be newly reduced price.

So until August 31st new registrations at Mitsu will stay at 79 INR and after that date they could be even lower than that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried two domains transferring to Mitsu.in. Hopefully it will get through successful since it's my first time to transfer to Mitsu.in from Directi :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom