.in renewal-great news from mitsu

IT.com
Finally .IN Renewal Announced Below .COM - Great News from Mitsu

HAPPY REPUBLICAN DAY(INDIA) AND AUSTRALIA DAY FROM MITSU

.IN Registry Finally given .IN RENEWAL PROMOTION
From 1st MARCH, 2011 to 31st August, 2011.

.IN new domain registration promo is also extended till 31st Aug, 2011.

Now from 1st March, 2011 you can renew/transfer your .IN (second level) domains to MITSU at approx. Rs.380 (bit early for us to declare on price) but for sure below Rs.399/- means below your .com pricing. You can renew maximum upto 10 years without any conditions from .In registry. More details will be posted very soon at our website at MITSU.IN. Do visit to check further updates.

Customer and resellers can see the announcement after the login into the panel.

Pricing of Third level of .IN domains (like .co.in etc.) will not be effected.

ENJOY A INDIAN REPUBLICAN DAY GIFT FROM REGISTRY

This is another first News from Mitsu, hope you will give more and more business to Mitsu as our constant effort with registry is worked.

Please send all queries in this regard to us at support email id of mitsu.in........

PS.: We want to see lot of comments on this post as we are filled with joy on this news and we cannot control our joy so at approx 2.00 AM(Indian time) this news came to us and within 10 minutes we are posting here .

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Finally .IN Renewal Announced Below .COM - Great News from Mitsu

This is great news. I hope that promotion will run endlessly like the reg promo. :)
For someone having hundreds .in's it will be a big financial relief. I guess .in extension will be now growing faster than before.

Excellent news - thanks for this!

Does the renewal discount only at Mitsu.in ? or this will happens to all the reseller places. ?

Now from 1st March, 2011 you can renew/transfer your .IN (second level) domains to MITSU at approx. Rs.380 (bit early for us to declare on price) but for sure below Rs.399/- means below your .com pricing. You can renew maximum upto 10 years without any conditions from .In registry. More details will be posted very soon at our website at MITSU.IN. Do visit to check further updates.

This is another first News from Mitsu, hope you will give more and more business to Mitsu as our constant effort with registry is worked.

Please send all queries in this regard to us at support email id of mitsu.in........

PS.: We want to see lot of comments on this post as we are filled with joy on this news and we cannot control our joy so at approx 2.00 AM(Indian time) this news came to us and within 10 minutes we are posting here .

fantastic !

Does the renewal discount only at Mitsu.in ? or this will happens to all the reseller places. ?

Yes ! this promo is for all registrars but it depends on them what price they charges.

We found some technical issues concerning this renewal promo which we are discussing with .In registry at top level and probably within next 24 hours we will get clarification. Once we have clarification we will give complete details to this forum.

Hint : May be this renewal pricing will be permanent not restricted to 31st August, 2011 ......

Happy Republic Day to all. Jai Hind.

And thanks for the news.

So existing .in domains are only RS 399 per year now ?

This, if implemented properly at POPULAR registrars as well like Go Daddy etc .. Will have a profound impact on this market. Half way tempts me to buy out the remaining LLL.in names if this is the case.

Regretting an earlier made sale now ... This plus the delay of IDN.IDN will give .in what it needs. Oh well some sales you regret and some you love. At least I went into this one knowing I was on the losing end ahead of time lol

hi,

i tried transferring a .in from godaddy to mitsu yesterday but the transfer price came up to $13.23. Hasn't the promo price kicked in yet?pls let me know- i have names to renew and transfer soon.

thanks!

the .IN game keeps getting better!!!

hi,

i tried transferring a .in from godaddy to mitsu yesterday but the transfer price came up to $13.23. Hasn't the promo price kicked in yet?pls let me know- i have names to renew and transfer soon.

thanks!

the .IN game keeps getting better!!!
I'm also interested in Mitsu's reply.

Currently some discussion is going on this issue Transfer pricing are same Rs. 500+ and only renewal are reduced ? we are taking this issue at top level and hope (Got some assurance also) that we will soon get clearification on this and we are also trying to get this promo to start from mid Feb. ? let see what happen ?

This is the fourth or fifth time we are having talk of renewal promo.
Let us wait till the D-day to be sure.
Also, transfer pricing being more than renewal prices does not make any sense.

Renewal promo from .in registry is modified and came into effect, give us 1-2 days time to make our pricing adjustment.........

Still transfer will attract same price ............

Renewal promo from .in registry is modified and came into effect, give us 1-2 days time to make our pricing adjustment.........

Still transfer will attract same price ............
good news !
but transfer will be as before ?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom