.IN Promo Extended till 31st March, 2012

IT.com
Another First News From Mitsu :

.IN Registry extended the current promotion of .IN domain names (New Registration for First Year Only) upto 31st March, 2012.

Thanks for the news, but I do find it disappointing. Especially now that the Registry has hit 1 million registrations, I think that the low pricing just cheapens the .in brand.

Thanks for the information.Although many people hate the extension,but somehow I needed it.

As many members got it right,i was refering to the 'extension of the promo' and not the '.in' .
Don't know why but neither reseller club nor the mitsu have updated the new dates on their sites.
I also feel that the registry should have an official blog/page where they should post about the promo,indicating the period of the promo.maybe mitsu can convey these words to the registry officials.

Very Soon Registry will make arrangement, keeping your suggestions in mind , we already conveyed.

We will update on our website on the last date of August, 2011.

As many members got it right,i was refering to the 'extension of the promo' and not the '.in' .
Don't know why but neither reseller club nor the mitsu have updated the new dates on their sites.
I also feel that the registry should have an official blog/page where they should post about the promo,indicating the period of the promo.maybe mitsu can convey these words to the registry officials.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom