.In promo extended till 30th April,09

IT.com
We extended .In Promo till 30th April, 2009 and hope with the help of this forum members we will be able to reach our targets for the month April, 09 too, so we can extended the promo further.

Thanx a lot, Mitsu guys. In the last month I think I've become one of your biggest customers ;) Now that I've figured out how to negotiate your Logicbox, I actually feel comfortable with your setup. I'll be back!!!

You've noticed, of course, that GoDaddy.com is trying to undercut Mitsu. They've lowered the price of .in registration to $5.99. But I'm sticking with Mitsu.

Mitsu bases their prices on the exchange rate of dollar to rupee. That makes Mitsu cheaper than GoDaddy. Right now the rupee is about 50-51 to a dollar...and falling. I read one prediction that the rupee could fall to 58 to a dollar. That's only one opinion, it's not written in stone. But it reinforces my resolution to stick with Mitsu. Especially when renewal time rolls around.

Yes, I think in the short run at least, the Rupee will continue to fall vis a vis the USD.

Mitsu is also very domainer friendly, which is an important consideration too :D

I don't know what's wrong. I tried bulk registration, all domains i checked and all are available but i received an email saying domain reg failed :-( . I really don't know what's going on.

I don't know what's wrong. I tried bulk registration, all domains i checked and all are available but i received an email saying domain reg failed :-( . I really don't know what's going on.

Hi radiant_luv, the bulk registration requires you to pay advance funds into your account. Did you do this?

Hi, Yes i did. As per sales team the special promo INR150 for Bulk Reg is over.
However, it was not clearly mentioned. Though the main page informs that INR 200 for .in Reg. (I noticed). Immediately i registered myself and purchased credit of INR 1500 and i was taken to Control Panel. The landing page was announcement page. Few announcement i went through. I thought INR 150 for 10 or more Reg. So i had a feeling that (150*1o domain)= INR 1500 i need to pay. But it seems the offer is not valid anymore. The offer date is on 1st March. There are few more announcement however none of them says that INR 150 for bulk reg not valid anymore.

1st march announement goes like this

On 1st March, 2009 at 00.45 UTC (06.15 AM IST), We are going to start Registrations of .IN and Third Level .IN Domains First Year Only at Promotional price of USD 2.99 (Or INR 150) for Bulk Registration i.e. 10 or more Domains at one go. And for all other retail customers pricing will be USD 4.99 (INR 250).

Issue is resolved. I bought 5 .in domains. :) Please appriase these domains.

Thanks

radiant_luv, thanks for updating us, and for clarifying that the bulk registration special is not included in the extended promotion.

radiant_luv, thanks for updating us, and for clarifying that the bulk registration special is not included in the extended promotion.

It seems confusion ? Who says bulk registration is not included in promotion ? Registration command is Registration command whether it is a single domain registration or bulk registration no effect on pricing.

Still some customer request us or try to get old pricing and they do add funds @ 150 per domain and then they try bulk registration so it fails because of the fund shortage.

We always advice our all valuable customers that first check yourself and then ask us for any clarification and still your issue donot get resolve then you should go on forum for further details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, let me explain what i experienced. When i came to know there is offer price on .in domain from Mitsu.
1. searched for availability (i was in guest mode) - as the domain was available, clicking on "Add to cart" landed me up on user registration page
2. i filled the form and submitted - verified from personal email id
3. When i logged in for the first time to contol pannel it took me to announcement page
4. announcement date is of 1st March, i read the entire announcement (here, first para to be noticed)

Mar 1, 2009

On 1st March, 2009 at 00.45 UTC (06.15 AM IST), We are going to start Registrations of .IN and Third Level .IN Domains First Year Only at Promotional price of USD 2.99 (Or INR 150) for Bulk Registration i.e. 10 or more Domains at one go. And for all other retail customers pricing will be USD 4.99 (INR 250).

I was confused as well as happy, 150 sounds pretty good. I thought if i buy bulk domains i need to pay @ 150

However i read all the paragraphs to understand how to register in a bulk.
5. There were 4 more announcements on different dates (31st march was latest)
6. i read all of these - and none of them had information that offer on special rates for bulk registration is over and the current offer is INR 200. (now they have removed 3 of these announcement including 1st march )

So, as there were no updated announcement rates i went along with March 1st announcement and it rates.

That's all.

As Mitsu suggested its buyers , may be Mitsu can take a review on its own stands and instead confusing the buyers, can give clear information. (if Mitsu is right then today they wouldn't have remove 1st march announcement ;) )

However, thanks and cheers to Mitsu for the excellent offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st March, 2009 Announcement deleted because it was creating some confusion to newly signed members.

Now from 5th April, 2009 we giving free DNS with every domain name.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom