.IN Domains Sale-Coming Soon!

IT.com

a2zofb2b

DirectI is planning offer .IN domains (new registration) at a discounted rate from Monday, 15th October 2007 upto 30th December, 2007.

I think this will increase the # of

Here is the link ResellerClub

With the rush and demand for .IN domains increasing by the minute, ResellerClub now offers Second and Third Level Domain Names for the popular, fast growing .IN ccTLD at a never before price of $3.69. This promo is sure to create larger revenues for all resellers and customers. The industry-lowest, rock bottom pricing will be available from Monday, 15th October 2007 upto 30th December, 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a reseller advertising that price earlier today and thought it was just a promotional stunt.

Thats great news! 50% of the normal price :)

Looks like second level names only - co.in / net.in etc..

Good new indeed - this isn't a .mobi-style stunt but a big boost to an already growing market :)

its true .in is going to be abonanza, but it is only for the first year. other players have started offering them at those prices which directi will be launching 15th onwards..

Doubt that the third level names will be of any value. DOT INS have the linguistic advantage of things coming in.

Ok - the sale is now live. $3.69 for:

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
  • .IN
  • CO.IN
  • NET.IN
  • ORG.IN
  • FIRM.IN
  • GEN.IN
  • IND.IN
[/FONT]

can anyone register those domains at resellersclub i got a few doubts before giving them my deposit(i do not want to resell domains i want them for me as an end customer.).

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom