.IN Domains: Moniker Extended Auction DOMAINfest 2010

IT.com

Ceres

Below is a list of the .IN domains that are listed on the online Moniker Extended Auction at DOMAINfest 2010. The opening bid/range is in brackets:

247.in ($2,501 - $5,000)
Dividends.in ($2,501 - $5,000)
Foreclose.in ($1-$500)
Liquidator.in ($1-$500)
Many.in ($1-$500)
Muffler.in ($1-$500)
Ownership.in ($1-$500)
Renter.in ($1-$500)

While there are only eight .IN domains out of approximately 2,065 domains, you should note that there aren't many ccTLDs on this auction list (mainly TLDs). Here are the ccTLDs with the highest number of domains on the list:

.ME - 16 domains
.US - 12 domains
.IN - 8 domains

The online auction starts on 28th January 2010 and ends on 4th February 2010.

I don't usually like number domains but my favourite of all 8 domains is 247.in. It would obviously suit any business/website that offers a product or service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Which domain do you like best?

Last edited by a moderator:
. . .

247.in ($2,501 - $5,000)

I don't usually like number domains but my favourite of all 8 domains is 247.in. It would obviously suit any business/website that offers a product or service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. . .

Thanks for the hint!
I own 24-7*in since 2005, the "smaller brother" of 247*in. Therefore I'm pretty curious about the result for that domain. Thrilling!

Regards
nitro

Yes, I agree with 247.in. Also, foreclose.in could be interesting, but not sure if Indians use this term at all.

Thanks for the info!

I think 247.in is a fantastic domain, absolutely the pick of the bunch and ought to sell for well in to $xx,xxx.

I think ALL .co.in/.in domainers should be bidding on this gem. ;)

Most of those .in names are average. muffler.in? are these guys serious...there are many one word .in names that are easily better than this name. i'm not too optimistic about the eventual selling prices because i don't think most of the names are that good.

I think 247.in is a fantastic domain, absolutely the pick of the bunch and ought to sell for well in to $xx,xxx.

I think ALL .co.in/.in domainers should be bidding on this gem. ;)

Hey, your promotional post caused me to check the Whois... good luck! :)

Most of those .in names are average. muffler.in? are these guys serious...there are many one word .in names that are easily better than this name. i'm not too optimistic about the eventual selling prices because i don't think most of the names are that good.

I agree the names aren't 'top premium names.' However, I still think most of them are decent enough domains (they have obvious commercial use). What does everyone else think of the domains? Decent? Thumbs up? Thumbs down?

Hey, your promotional post caused me to check the Whois... good luck! :)

Bit of obvious self promotion was it not. :p

Looks like I sold Ringtones.cn at the low reserve live auction for a nice sum. Have another 8 in the silent so hopefully a sign of good things to come -maybe. :cool:

None of the Indian domains sold.

@wot, did any of your non-Indian domains sell at this online auction?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom