.IN and .CO.IN sale and auction forums

IT.com

the persuader

This is a good forum, precisely what the .IN and associated domain names industry needs.

I suspect this has been asked countless times before but will there be forums set up for the sale and auction of Indian names? I think there's enough demand to have specific forums set up for these purposes. Even if there was just one forum to start with where people can place names for sale with BIN prices. I think it's important at this early stage in the evolution of .IN that people put BIN prices, rather than "make an offer". Make-an-offer practices are OK for Sedo and end users but where domainers are concerned we need to live in the real world and deal with BIN prices :)

Keep up the good work!

Hi

Unless you have inside information from a registrar there are no official droplists unfortunately.

I've managed once or twice only. On a day-to-day basis I use Domain Punch Pro and drop in a wide selection of the names I'd like to register. I then check those names every couple of days.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom