.in and .co.in Drop Catching Service

IT.com
A few members have signed up and have been accepted long term.

If you are interested, please PM me asap as I am looking at closing this from the public again soon.

There has recently been a price adjustment to the service - Prices now range from $12 - $45 per domain depending on the speed of catching you require.

Please PM if you are interested.

PM Sent, actually urgently waiting a reply. definitely interested in the .in aspect but more so the specific niche I sent you an e-mail about. How competitive would you say you would be versus the other top drop catchers ? If a domain is very important to me I will obviously place multiple back orders, just curious - .in space aside. What has your success been in the .com area ?

PM Sent, actually urgently waiting a reply. definitely interested in the .in aspect but more so the specific niche I sent you an e-mail about. How competitive would you say you would be versus the other top drop catchers ? If a domain is very important to me I will obviously place multiple back orders, just curious - .in space aside. What has your success been in the .com area ?
Great. I have replied to your PM.

In relation to success rate - It is extremely high for .in and .co.in domains. I do lose out on the rare occasion but because of the lack of dedicated drop catching services offered by Snapnames and Pool etc, I have been highly successful.

Regarding .com and .net, I have regularly beaten Godaddy backorders as well as a number of the private registrars, and Snapnames/Pool/Namejet on the very very rare occasion. Depends on the domain you wish to backorder - I charge $15 per domain caught, so the quality of the domains which I am able to catch is reflective of this.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom