In 2 Days, GoDaddy Sells Millions Of Dollars Out Of NameFind Portfolio

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
GoDaddy has been on fire the past two days, selling domain names out of it’s NameFind domain name portfolio. The following are simply domains I had noticed change ownership based on name server records, so there easily could be more.

Yesterday, some of those sold included FOC.com which was acquired by Information Services Inc.LML.com was acquired by WDINCO, LLC. They also sold 4, NNN .net’s and 14 LLLL .com’s into the Chinese market.

Automation Experts, Inc. did a domain name upgrade and purchased AutomationExperts.com, removing the “inc” from its domain name. Fastpaced Limited acquired EMD FastPaced.com. GoDaddy also sold 9 more 2 word and 3 words .com domains.

Today was even a bigger day! 457.com and 463.com both were sold to Chinese investors! Each of these domains held a $500,000 minimum offer amount. These were also the last two, three number .com domains they owned in the NF portfolio. They had 3 total, which were acquired in the Elite Domains portfolio purchase as mentioned here when I discovered the portfolio purchase in April 2016.

More three letter .com’s were also sold and included: BMF.com, NNK.com and SWZ.com. These were all purchased by WDINCO, LLC. All three letter .com domains in the NameFind domain portfolio had a $50,000 to $100,000 minimum offer amount. Since at least 4 were acquired at the same time, I’d expect the sales prices to be lower.

They also sold 37 more domains like BackMe.com, which had a $20,000 buy now for an example.Mikey.org, VisitVenezuela.com, VisitBangladesh.com and VisitBrunei.com. Redmonds.com, EasyTutor.com,GovernmentFraud.com are some more examples of the domains sold. CityInsurance.com, Cherribomb.com, Concentrations.com, GourmetMall.com and KingOfSpades.com were some more.

Sales continued with 2 more NNN .net domains 297.net and 692.net. Several 2 letter .net domain names, which included: BJ.net, DH.net, PJ.net and TS.net were also sold! Plus, 17 more LLLL .com’s

DotWeekly

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom