I'm about to quit in domain world

IT.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

GetItNow

Banned
I'm about to quit in domain world due to super busy with family and my own business. Which I want to clean out all of my premium LLL.in around 20 of them in high quality. If anyone interest, send me an PM .. we can talk about it ..

it's kindly sad to let my collection go .. but it's a time for me to make decision once I can find a good buyer.

Few of my sample premium domains are: ACB.in, APR.in, FRI.in, NER.in, MPD.in, and much more ...

of course I don't need a rush money so I will take time to see any good buyer to come to buy as BULK just for now ... You're all welcome to send me PM ..

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me your LLL.in's with your asking price. Keep in mind that am looking for lower end reseller prices.

Am happy that you are getting super busy there. Still I would be happy if you are into domaining..

If you could list a couple of your LLL.in here, it would be more helpful to generate interest. Maybe the most valuable one and the least valuable one, so we can evaluate the range of availability and the kind of names you have.

It would be still better if you listed all your names.

Thanks and regards.

Sorry to see you are leaving and i am sure inforum.in will miss a good member.

2 people i know quit domain investment last year and one of them started again this year . Hope we will see you back one day.

@domainpundit,

But not too soon since I still have to find the right buyer for my portfolio of .IN. But as currently I'm in middle of negotiation for my entire portfolio from 2 end-user which also invest in domain world too. Will see what's comes..

@ freeads: I'm planning leaving but still haven't find the right buyer yet so still in the domain until I find the right buyer for my portfolio :) . Of course, still develop websites to keep up the renewal prices lolz

Planning to leave Domaining world?????????????

But still buying / bidding for domain names!

Refer Eldo over here : IMF.in
Quote : "85$ highest offer from member GetItNow.":confused:

Planning, it doesn't mean I'm stop to buy the domain ATM . It's just a planning mate. And your point is what here ? against ?

Common folks! You might give up gambling but you can't really give up domaining. It's verrry addictive.

Man! I am ready to quit - just waiting for that million dollar deal. And, then I'll come back for more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom