igmail.in

IT.com

Sydneygowda

their is i in front of this domain...

How about this domain name?

do u guys thing will be any Legal Issues and Dispute

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sydneygowda,

I think it would be very easy for Google to win an INDRP on this name. Just putting an "i" in front of the term doesn't change the situation much.

Yeps, this is a cent percent forsaken domain name. Google can win it easily if they wish to get it. They already have products like iGoogle, so iGmail is not of much pain for them.

The gmail domain is a property issue, and igmail does not fall far enough away from the gmail domain name. I would not imagine google being interested in the igmail.in domain.

Frankly if it remains a bit different from what Google wishes it is safe. igoogle was also launched by Google way later than google itself, so you never know when they start something different, and need the domain. Keep your fingers crossed.

one can never when and what they are going to do, and as above stated igmail does'nt fall away from gmail so it won't create any trouble for them to win it.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom