If you are looking here, you want a domain right ?

IT.com

ryanmlanane

How about we try this - I have 600 + names for sale

Post (or PM) the type of name you want

* Dictionary
* LLL
* Keyword
* Geo
* Other

And post (or PM) your price range as well as what you expect for that price.

I specialize in mid range domains - however if you want a top notch domain, I can help you acquire it as affordable as possible :)

POST / PM Away

Keep in mind, I personally have 600 names and by the end of 2012 my target is to have 1,500 names - I have learned a lot of lessons (especially lately) in domaining and would be happy to answer any questions - honestly. That you have.

There is also an importance of whether you want this name for development or resale. Please include that information as it will limit the names you can get if you are buying for resale - the profit margins just aren't where many people think they are .. UNLESS they know to hold 3 years MINIMUM.

looking for 1 or 2 product or service keyword names
city name as well though considering your previous thread on geo names I don't think I will get any decent city name in this budget but worth mentioning
budget $100-$500 per name

PM Sent, give me some time and I will give you a sorted list. That list includes generics, keywords, dictionary names and many more. IT does also include some Geo names all population 100K +

Geo names are probably more expensive than I originally mentioned because of the fact that they are so much more easily developed. It is where my development phase is going to begin, as I have people here who have experience monetizing them I can ask for help from.

Sharing experiences here is what makes this forum strong. I thank Jeff for putting this forum together. I have formed some great relationships ! I'm sure you will find the same, welcome to INForum !

Thanks for the kind words ryanmlanane , I look forward to interacting with all .in domainers and learn from your experiences of this yet untapped market.

And ofcurse thanks to Jeff who I am guessing is the owner of the forum.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom