If I Were to Create these domains...

IT.com

MadHatter

I'm thinking of creating some different domains with unforgettable names so people could just remember them more.

I was thinking maybe something like BlueBaboon.in or something along those lines.

Are those a bit too weird for domain names?

If you have a specific use for them they're fine; if you plan to resell them you're probably wasting your money. If you're reselling, you want to stick with domains that have meaning to many people.

If you have a specific use for them they're fine; if you plan to resell them you're probably wasting your money. If you're reselling, you want to stick with domains that have meaning to many people.

Alright; thanks Jeff. I appreciate the feed back! So, maybe odd domain names aren't the way to go?

Alright; thanks Jeff. I appreciate the feed back! So, maybe odd domain names aren't the way to go?

Right! If you have a domain, say, fluffybunny.in, people aren't sure what they're going to expect. Now, if you have buyfluffybunnies.in, people are dead sure that they're going to expect to buy fluffy bunnies. You see how this works, Mad?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom