.id - Indonesia

IT.com

wot

Country flag
.id Open registration started.

Expensive at around $120 but a great extension and cctld compared to all the gtld garbage doing the rounds at the moment.

Good potential I think?

Going to be difficult for domainers to make money with renewal fees so high.

Going to be difficult for domainers to make money with renewal fees so high.

Because of the quality of the extension I bit the bullet and waded in and bought three good ones. (My opinion! :p)

Seems a lot of people have as well considering what names were already taken on the morning of the first day despite the price.

Good luck with them. Definitely agree with you that this is a better bet than most of the new gtlds.

Wot, have you registered names in Indonesian or English as I noticed there are some excellent keywords still available in English?

Wot, have you registered names in Indonesian or English as I noticed there are some excellent keywords still available in English?

All 3 English.Much bigger potential market.

That's as much as I am investing in .id though. Lower reg fee in the lower $xx and I would have filled my boots! I love the extension,but that's just me.

.id is of course Cctld.

Cheapest registrar so far is $79,half the price that I saw initially so becoming more likely to succeed. And even more attractive than the majority of gtlds.

So I picked up another 1! 8)

The article is OK but if you limit your liabilities then your risk is much lower. A little of what you fancy does you good, over indulgence causes wind and other problems.

I have 4 .id and contrary to what the article said, a couple of gems.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom