ICANN’s budget crunch: headcount growth

IT.com

JulienJ

ICANN records the total number of W-2 employees on its tax returns, but these numbers are based on calendar years instead of financial years. ICANN’s financial year ends in June.

However, ICANN publishes a headcount number in its budget documents. These documents have changed over time (mostly for the better with more information), but I was able to get the headcount numbers from FY 2010 to FY 2017. These are the numbers as of the end of June except for 2010 and 2011, which are as of the end of May of the financial year:

icann-headcount-1.jpg

The number of six-figure employees has also grown. The chart below shows the number of employees reported on the tax return as earning $100k or more in reportable income. I believe these numbers are based on the end of the calendar year, so data from FY 2016 is actually from December 2015. I also understand that this data does not include non-reportable income, such as the generous contribution ICANN makes to employee’s 401(k) plans.

icann-sixfigure.jpg

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom