I would ike to develop my domain names by creating websites

IT.com
odesk.com, elance.com. freelancer.com are the only 3 you will ever need - of course then for fancy websites you can try 99designs.com - good luck!

Like someone has said before, freelancer.com is a good site for hiring programmers. You can also get small things done for you on fiverr for cheap as well. Posting about on a few programming forums might also be a good idea as it could be cheaper than hiring someone from a site.

Indeed. Contract freelancers is a neat idea. Also I suggest to try luck here if there are professional programmers participating in this forum.

It's not difficult to set up a website. One of the easiest ways to do it is to use Wordpress. Get a shared hosting plan with cPanel. cPanel normally comes with Softaculous which is a software installer. Using Softaculous, it takes only a few clicks to install Wordpress. Once your site is set up with Wordpress, you are good to go. Most things that can be done with Wordpress are designed for people with very little knowledge of programming.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom