I need good dedicated server

Megheria

Country flag
I need good dedicated server. With stable networking and good support.
Require Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores (Fully managed). Do you have any recommendation for that?
What are your views on GThost.com or Gigapros.com dedicated server hosting solutions? Any feedbacks?
What host is better? Which one would you rather choose? Why?

LightIan

Country flag
I've worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but GTHost.com has top top of both worlds! Like their instant server hosting solutions. They offer them in over 20 server locations around the world. All of their work is based on quality.

Lovelycher

Country flag
Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and GTHost servers will be fast.
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. GTHost.com offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.

SSDcension

Country flag
You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.
I have been with GTHost.com instant servers in US for 2 years now and love them!

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom