I N R.in and B H P.in

IT.com

daddybear

I need appraisals for 2 premium LLL.in domains.

INR.in
BHP.in

INR is the official international acronym for the Indian Rupee. I have been receiving many offers on this lately and I cant figure out the right asking price.

BHP is the acronym for break horse power, the most common measure of a cars power.

I need appraisals for 2 premium LLL.in domains.

INR.in
BHP.in

INR is the official international acronym for the Indian Rupee. I have been receiving many offers on this lately and I cant figure out the right asking price.

BHP is the acronym for break horse power, the most common measure of a cars power.

IMHO, INR.in can be sold for low XX.XXX to the good end-user.

Thanks for the appraisals everyone. I have received a couple of offers between $2k-4k on INR.in. Do you think its worth holding for a better price?

Thanks for the appraisals everyone. I have received a couple of offers between $2k-4k on INR.in. Do you think its worth holding for a better price?

I would hold inr.in waiting for an offer in low XX.XXX range. I assume that domain has some traffic which also adds to value. Try to extract its potential by making a forex related minisite.

bhp.in is an average premium LLL.in. Low X.XXX would be satisfying.

If you dont want $4k ..then develop > put a money convertor on it and make money thru display ads

uuuhhhhhmmmmm

inr.in is a great domain

but dont forget that BHP is a massive Australian mining company.

personally I think that your on to something

if BHP have offices in India...im sure they do
it could be the 'dark horse' that gets you a good sale.

still they are both GREAT domains and I really wish you well.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom