I lost domain rate.in and I cannot login into my Mitsu account - need help

IT.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
@letitring: The first time was at 08.00 GTM +2 which is 11.30 in india even though it was a saturday. Regarding the time on monday I do not say they have to be online 24 hours but they agreed to this time.

@Mitsu: It is indeed a serious issue and I hope we can find a positive solution for it soon. I was available yesterday as well as Saturday and my status was online, but perhaps this was a skype issue. I am online now (as i have been for the past half hour) and awaiting your skype call now as this is the time frame I suggested for today.

we are taken the log from the server at the time of drop and this log is also required to us for registry purpose as they have suspended our registry account for 5 hours for drop abuse, may be this happen because someone sent lot of API commands and their script failed to stop and the commands gone in loop ?

You got a mail like this from the registry?

Over the past 24 hours, we have noticed that there have been Invalid Registration Calls made by one of your customers, Customer ID: ----- (aaa@ssss.in). These calls were made in an attempt to register already registered domain names. There have been 20 attempts to register different domain names without checking for its availability. Such a behaviour is unacceptable.

If these calls were made to backorder a domain name, please note that our system is not to be used for back ordering; there are service providers like Pool.com and Snapnames.com for this very service. Please contact them to get your domain name back ordered.

Interesting!

I have received a call from Mitsu.
My account has been restored and I have access again. Everything is in order regarding this and i thank Mitsu for their cooperation.

Mitsu is still investigating the issue with the rate.in domain. They have promised me an update this coming saturday.

As I have promised to keep everyone updated here is the current state.

Mitsu contacted me both on Skype and email. They did confirm that the domain was registered by me. They claim it was then deleted because of insufficient funds on my account and it then was registered on another account (as I wrote in my OP, the other account was Raj G). After that it was deleted again because the other account also had insufficient funds and it then was re-registered again on that same account.

I have reasons not to accept that explanation and that the domain will not be returned to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom