Human.in

IT.com
another offer at this moment at $5500, any idea why this buyer offer so high for my "human" word ? this is out of my expectation ... and still consideration

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an excellent offer - congrats!

It is verly likely an end user.

I'd be tempted to grab the money and run, but it's hard to say for sure without knowing the dynamics of the negotiation.

I'd also see what you can do to try to figure out if some company is planning on branding with this term or something like that.

Sell it! Doesn't really matter why, so long as they pay it. They will develop into something just let it go.

I think $5500 is great money in the hear and now. Forget about everything else and sell it. 5 years from now it will sell for much more but everything does. Turn it over an make some $$. Glad to see such a nice offer and hope you profit from this.

I'm curious what happened with this one...can you update us GetItNow?

I hope he sold it for USD 5500..would have been a fool not to have..or on second thoughts, maybe the buyer backed out and he doesn't want to come back here and comment..though I hope thats not the case..

Hey everyone, I just got back from a long vacation ...

@ Jeff: I SOLD this domain for high $x,xxx as private sale while back. Which I've made agreement w/ the buyer not to show to public the number.

Thx Jeff .. I might need to push few real premium LLL.in out to sedo auction .. do you want to kick some out for me ?

It's more than 600, for sure. You'll get about 3000 for it, I'm sure. Just keep getting it out there, you'll get through. If I needed it, I would have bought it from you.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom