Human.in

IT.com

GetItNow

Banned
I received few offers for this Human.in as private from Sedo. The highest so far now is $400 USD. What do you think about this domain and how much it will worth it ? please share your thought. thanks

I'd agree with piazzaghiaia. I'd say low $x,xxx. It's a really good domain but not necessarily a "must have" domain. I'd certainly make a counter offer in this range.

PS - regarding your signature, if you're just looking for a $60 bid to kick off an auction, PM and I'll place it.

The final outcome is really going to depend on your circumstances and the potential buyer's circumstances.

If you don't really need the money, you can go high - for instance, you may want to ask around $5,000. If this doesn't work out, you can always go back later and ask for less.

If you want the deal to be more likely to close, you can take a more moderate approach - say asking around $2,000.

The buyer withdrawn the offer at $600 when I try to drop down a bit for $1,300 usd. Well it's alright since I'm no rush into this :) . what ya think ?

Sorry to hear. I do think the domain is worth more than $600 though.

You're right Jeff, that's why I'm not sad at all about this and just hope someone will come to pick it up with the great pay .

guess what, today I got another new offer .. but I can be for sure this person is different than the one before gave out offer. At this time new offer @ $2000 usd through private sedo for human.in . But I'm still not make any rush decision yet .. what ya all think ?

Congrats!

I'm curious how you can be sure it's not the same person?

Assuming you're sure about that, I'd send it off to auction. $2,000 seems reasonable to me.

I dont know Jeff, because the one before he/she stopped at $600 already .. even I drop down to $1,300 usd .. But this new offer at $2000 usd .. so I guess should be a new person ..

last mid-night I've received a PM from NP member to offer human.in for $3500 usd. It seem like this word is hot for some reason hehe

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom