Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & Expo

IT.com

DNJournal.com

Country flag
Some of the biggest names in the geodomain world have joined forces to launch a new non-profit trade association at GeoPublishers.com. Fred Mercaldo, the Castello Brothers, Gordon Borrell & the owners of NewOrleans.com are among those leading the group & a new Expo that will debut next fall in Chicago. The new association is open to owners of all geodomains, regardless of extension. You can get all of the details here:
Huge Development in the GeoDomain World - Some of the Sector's Biggest Names Have Joined Forces to Launch a New Association & Expo at GeoPublishers.com

Re: Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & E

Seems like the transfer of a boys club from Associated Cities.

I don't see the infighting situation improving. What are the perceived benefits for the "small" guys?

Re: Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & E

That exactly I wanted to say, You took word from my mouth,wot.I have a lot of Geo some of which USA states.But I don't see how I can promote mine in club of big guys.well money talks money wals rest is all bullsh*t :)

The US is very inward looking. When they say "geo domains", they mean USA (as opposed to the rest of the world).

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom