Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & Expo

Discussion in 'Non-Indian Domains' started by DNJournal.com, Apr 21, 2011.

1. DNJournal.com

DNJournal.com United States Active Member

Home Page:
    Some of the biggest names in the geodomain world have joined forces to launch a new non-profit trade association at GeoPublishers.com. Fred Mercaldo, the Castello Brothers, Gordon Borrell & the owners of NewOrleans.com are among those leading the group & a new Expo that will debut next fall in Chicago. The new association is open to owners of all geodomains, regardless of extension. You can get all of the details here:
    Huge Development in the GeoDomain World - Some of the Sector's Biggest Names Have Joined Forces to Launch a New Association & Expo at GeoPublishers.com

2. wot

wot Thailand Well-Known Member

Re: Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & E

Seems like the transfer of a boys club from Associated Cities.

I don't see the infighting situation improving. What are the perceived benefits for the "small" guys?

3. catchnames

catchnames India Member

Re: Huge GeoDomain News: Industry Leaders Launch New Non-Profit Trade Association & E

That exactly I wanted to say, You took word from my mouth,wot.I have a lot of Geo some of which USA states.But I don't see how I can promote mine in club of big guys.well money talks money wals rest is all bullsh*t :)

4. simon johnson

simon johnson New Member

The US is very inward looking. When they say "geo domains", they mean USA (as opposed to the rest of the world).