http://www.zoomtv.in

IT.com
The site has been conveniently adapted for use on ALL types of mobile devices including cellphones and tablets. THIS is the way forward for us, we need to develop our .IN extensions into quality sites like this, adapted for the MOBILE future!

Get DEVELOPING guys!!! Don't just sit on your parked domains, they will not increase in value as much as developed domains! We need to generate traffic and good quality traffic with our names to increase REAL VALUE to our names over the next 5 years!

I like the passion you have in this subject.. I fully agree with your thoughts.. we shouldnt sit on good quality names without developing them.. at the same time every one has limitations.. at the same time at least each one has to develop at least 5 useful websites, thats a great contribution for .in extension at moment..

I request you to look into some useful links

Banks - sbi.in / canarabank.in / andhrabank.in
Insurance - LicIndia.in
realestate - dlf.in
M&E - Sun.in / sunnetwork.in

bsb.in / hike.in /airtel.in / ebay.in

the list goes on , I can see 1000's of websites getting used in day to day life..

We all have to contribute to the well being of .in extension, this will definitely pay back.. not just in terms of domain sales but rather getting revenue by providing the right services / content to the online surfers.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom