How Would You Respond?

IT.com

Swisslist

You are leaving the food market one day, and you are right outside the door on the sidewalk. A man approaches you and says "Excuse me, but what year is it?" You tell him and then he loudly proclaims "OH MY GOD.......IT WORKED!!

How would you respond to that?

I'm a bit of a science fiction nerd so I would absolutely be excited. Of course the first thing I would do is ask him a single question to check whether he's for real or if that is a hoax or the man is a crackpot. Of course this assumes a model in which paradoxical casuality is not an issue.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. This is really interesting but I think I wouldn't answer him at all; why would anyone ask me what year it is? On second thought,I'd probably give him the wrong answer.

I guess this is one of those questions you ask people to see whether they fall into the geek or nerd category, LOL. I personally believe that our solar system is not alone, and that should tell us that it's very possible for other dimensions and therefore time travel.

It would depend on my mood since at times, I'm very wary of talking to strangers. This sounds like a prank and I know quite a number of people that enjoy pulling such stunts.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom