How Would You Change Your Government

IT.com

taki

If you had the opportunity to reach out and change how your government worked, what would you change at this point and time? Please be specific. Thank you.

If you had the opportunity to reach out and change how your government worked, what would you change at this point and time? Please be specific. Thank you.
First of all I think that the government must change the attitude to the old people and the children. I think that it is not enough programs to support the most unprotected people of the country.

I totally agree. And the poverty that is driving young girls into prostitution because they can have a better living there than they can in a proper marriage. When culture is failing to that point we have serious problems folks. what can be done about it?

I totally agree. And the poverty that is driving young girls into prostitution because they can have a better living there than they can in a proper marriage. When culture is failing to that point we have serious problems folks. what can be done about it?
I think that it is a very big mistake to think that there is the possibility to solve this problem with an effort of the little group of the people. I am sure that we need an all country?s program to develop of the culture and selfconsciousness of the population.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom