How to tell if your PC has been hacked

IT.com

ritchie

We all know that it's become quite risky and unsafe for anyone who spends a lot of time on the internet. How do you tell if someone is tampering with your connection/hacking your PC? Does anyone know of any simple command prompt?

Sometime back, my brother showed me a command prompt that I can't quite recall. My guess would be that hacking only happens if a person happens to know your IP address. I always try to avoid visiting 'fishy' websites.

I always associated command prompts with files and packets. For hacking, if I'm concerned about it I could always call my ISP and ask them if they see unusual activity that smells like hacking on their end.

I'm one of those people who have never even considered the possibility of being hacked. It's just something I hope and pray will never happen to me because if it did I'd be lost. I have no idea what to do in such a situation. Anyway, I'm quite sure I'll learn more about that on this forum so I can stay safe in the future.

I'm one of those people who have never even considered the possibility of being hacked. It's just something I hope and pray will never happen to me because if it did I'd be lost. I have no idea what to do in such a situation. Anyway, I'm quite sure I'll learn more about that on this forum so I can stay safe in the future.
I think each of us is scared of hacking because it is such a breach of privacy. I think we can always find out ways of protecting the PC from being hacked and I believe YouTube has such great resources.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom