How to solve duplicate titles, duplicate meta descriptions issue?

IT.com

Host.co.in

Country flag
Hello friends, I need help, since I am a layman in this segment. I have a blog in Wordpress hosted on a dedicated server and had a huge drop in my visits, was 28 000 visits per day and today I am doing only 12 thousand. I am now looking for improvements to my domain and use Webmaster Tools provided by Google and Research Aspects option> HTML Improvements:

Was amazed with what I saw. Today, I'm in Meta description, 27 - duplicate meta descriptions, 225 - Short meta descriptions and Title Tag, I have, 1492 - Titles duplicate. My question is: how to solve this, I followed some discussions here in the forum that the ideal would be a 301 or canonical tag, is there is some thing else otherwise?

Must delete all the tags I have By Wordpress dashboard ? I see that I have 1,201 tags, ie excess of tags is hurting me and I wanted to solve it the best way. In each post I use the same tags. Was putting more than 20 tags and I believe this has hindered me a lot. Currently I use two plugins, one of them, I do not know if you know, is the SEO SearchTerms Tagging, 2 = Multiply blog traffic by strengthening on page SEO, increasing the number of indexed pages, auto convert terms research post stickers and much more and the other plugin I use is WordPress SEO = The first real solution all-in-one SEO for WordPress, including content analysis of on-page XML sitemaps and much more. And this plugin has the option on each posting to leave the article in the right way for indexing in google for example it'll give you a Preview Snippe, in focus and Keyword Meta-Description of each post, so the idea is to get a ball Green in posting.

what do you think of these plugins, easy? help? Do you know any one that is better? Well, to summarize, I would like to take all the tags I use in every post and work only with classes, the more I am in doubt of how to take these tags without generating an 404 error. The industry is very competitive and search every posting, write an original text with images, videos (at some times), even more so, my visits almost gone. Well, sorry if I spoke too much because of the lack of knowledge that makes me try to explain my problem and see if anyone here can help me. Thank you for your attention and I'll be grateful for the contribution of each of you.

It's difficult to say without actually seeing the site, but I think that for all but the largest sites, tags are somewhat dangerous. This is because they create a lot of extra pages with duplicate content. So, yes, I'd agree with deleting all the tags. There would be some 404 errors at first if you remove the tag pages, but I think that after a few weeks Google will catch on.

I use Yoast's SEO plugin and find it works really well:
WordPress SEO Plugin

If some of them have used the competitive keywords as other competitive websites. Will it be a duplicate one? Please let me know.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom