How to select the best domain name?

IT.com

Maverick

How to select the best domain name for your enterprise? If you get the same domain as your company its good and I believe best but what else if you don't ?

The domain name should always be registered as per the sites content and business purpose. There is no point in buying a domain name on his name rather than the product that he is going to sell online. So choose the apt name and also it must not be too long. People must easily remember it and must not be ambiguous.

The domain name should always be registered as per the sites content and business purpose.

disagree, look at amazon, yahoo, google and youtube, they are easy to remember but not as per the sites content and busines purpose as you put it

not just big companies, there is this annoying ad on tv but i cannot get the domain out of my name, is moonpig.com, lol, moonpig that does not make any sense but i remember it, they sell greetings cards btw

with regards to the first post, business name and domain should definately match

abc.com and abc ltd

I do agree with what Redstar said. If you are an offline business and wish to make your mark Online too, then the domain should be relevant to your business. But if you are starting a new online business from scratch then you can select any catchy name, easy to remember and start off.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom