How to market

IT.com

Danielle

What is the best way to market? When I say this I mean the best websites that you can use so that you can get more people to come to your site. I find that I have a hard time finding the best websites to promote on.

I think influencer marketing and the social media can be one way to reach more people. You can see that social media is working out for many people. And using the Ads on facebook and twitter. You can easily see that many people are taking advantage of the system. And then that helps grow the system.

What is the best way to market? When I say this I mean the best websites that you can use so that you can get more people to come to your site. I find that I have a hard time finding the best websites to promote on.

Depends on how much you are willing to pay as well. Having some social media influence can help in the start, but if you don't put much dedication to it as well, don't expect much either. Best bet is to find good sellers / freelancers who offer such services, they are proven to be legit and good and they have a big list of followers behind them. If you are willing to pay a bit more, some will even advertise it daily on their social media. You could as well hire a professional who could tell you what might be wrong with your site and give you some good advices what to change and what to aim for.

If you only want traffic, I know you can purchase that on fiverr. If you want organic traffic, try any social media platform that you are on.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom