How to make millions trading domain names!Really and the .IN Registry forbids sales

IT.com

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
Who the heck is this guy now?

Prakhar Bindal is working with BSE to start a domain name exchange

NEW DELHI, SEPTEMBER 22:
It is not just bullion and shares that can be traded to make millions. Now, trading Internet domain names is becoming big business. Domain names purchased for as little as ₹100 are being resold for lakhs or crores now.

How to make millions trading domain names | Business Line

Re: How to make millions trading domain names!Really and the .IN Registry forbids sal

Who the heck is this guy now?

He's a respected member of the forum.

Also, not sure the Registry forbids sales - I think it just forbids auctions and purchases for the purpose of resale.

Re: How to make millions trading domain names!Really and the .IN Registry forbids sal

Parkhar is main organizer of WDD and brain behind WDD.Academics and WDD.Corporates......very soon you all will see series of programme across Asia Pacific region by this person....

Congrats, Prakhar!

My reaction to the Telegraph India. Not a good study in PR representation (image) a wasted opportunity

Prakhar's domain knowledge is commendable and we have been consulting with him for a few years now. Good going Prakhar , Way to go ....

Cheers !

So here am I .. not really a forum guy ..

Much discussion happening around me .. +ve and -ve ... I guess any PR is good .. :D

-Prakhar

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is the article .. whoever hasn't seen it ..

This was Page 20 (Back Cover) of The Telegraph yesterday..

==============================================================

172611140.jpg

Prakhar@ Nothing personal, Great advertising in leading news editions, but the clean shaven shirt & jacket image above is TheBetaGuy : )

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom